Today's questions: THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
1. Name 5 parts of the digestive system.
2. Which part of the digestive system is like a bag?
3. Which part of the digestive system is a very long, thin tube?
4. Where do the teeth chew the food?
5. Where does the food mix with the gastric juices?
6. Where does solid waste form?
7. Where does the food mix with saliva?
8. What connects the mouth and the stomach?
9. Where do the nutrients pass into the blood?
10. Where does the food turn into a thick liquid?
11. Name 5 nutrients.
12. Name 3 foods that contain protein.
13. Name 3 foods that contain vitamins.
14. Name 2 foods that are good for your teeth.
15. Which nutrient helps us grow?
16. Which nutrient gives us energy?
17. Which nutrient keeps us healthy?
18. How often do we need to eat fruit?
19. How often do we need to eat sweets?
20. How often do we need to eat fish?